The classic, newspaper print of these Colpac chip cones offers a traditional appearance which will add a timeless style to the presentation of your chips, onion rings and other delicious fried foods. The paper material of these cones is also fully biodegradable, giving you highly sustainable and Earth-friendly serving solutions for your dishes.
These cones are also supplied flat for more space-efficient storage, helping to free up valuable room in your premesis.
Are These Chip Cones Recyclable?
Yes, because they're made from non-coated paper, these chip cones are widely accepted for recycling. However, you must make sure these chip cones are thoroughly cleaned and not covered with food, oil or grease as the soiling can contaminate the recycling process.
Colpac Biodegradable Newspaper Print Paper Chip Cones 183mm (Pack of 1000)
- Dimensions 180(H) x 150(WD)mm
- Material Pulpboard
- Weight 1.02kg
- The biodegradable material means these cones will break down quickly and without harming the Earth
- These cones can also be easily recycled
- Attractive newspaper print style
- Ideal for chips and crepes
- Supplied flat for space-efficient storage