Swap your traditional plastic cutlery for more sustainable alternatives with these Fiesta Green biodegradable wooden forks. Made entirely from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood, these forks are kinder to the Earth than standard plastic ones and will biodegrade quickly and safely. Making the switch to these forks therefore gives you a great way to start making small, positive changes to the enviroment in your day-to-day operation.
The betula wood material and sanded finish means these forks are also incredibly strong and comfortable in the hand. This will ensure a pleasant and hassle-free dining experience for your customers.
Fiesta Green Biodegradable Disposable Wooden Forks (Pack of 100)
- Dimensions 155(L)mm | 6(L)"
- Material Betula Wood
- Weight 270g
- Colour Birch
- The forks are made from renewable, FSC-certified betula wood
- This renewable material is kinder to Earth's finite resources
- The biodegradable material means the forks will quickly and safely break down into the Earth
- The natural material gives these forks an organic look
- These forks are certified food-safe to the LFGB standards
- These forks will not affect the taste of your food
- These forks are not microwave safe
- The forks are not widely accepted for recycling