Maidaid Halcyon C1011D Pass through dishwasher.
This commercial dishwasher manufactured by Maidaid is a great addition to any professional or commercial kitchen. The dishwasher is a hood type dishwasher that allows baskets of plates to be passed through the dishwasher. A bright LED display with soft touch controls gives the user an easy interface from where they can select any of the three cycle options.
Cycle times range from between 70 and 240 seconds but can be tailored to meet site requirements.
A drain pump comes with this model.
Maidaid Halcyon C1011D Pass Through Dishwasher
Width x Depth x Height mm 635 x 745 x 1290mm Feet Height 165mm to 220mm Basket size 500 x 500mm Maximum useable height 380mm Door Opening 405mm Cycle times 70/110/150 Seconds Water consumption per cycle 2.5 Litres Wash tank capacity 15 Litres Phase - Options Single/3-Phase Power – Single Phase Options 4.5kW(20Amp),6.5kW(30Amp) Power – Three Phase 6.5kW(16Amp) Detergent pump Peristaltic - Non Timed Rinse aid pump Peristaltic - Non Timed Drain pump Fitted Breaktank Yes Water supply pressure 1.5 to 6 Bar Body Construction Single Skin Door/Hood Construction Single Skin Scrap Trays Yes Internal Rinse Booster Pump Yes Number Of Cycles 4 Total Maximum Load(as supplied) 6.5kW(30A) – Single Phase
- 2 year warranty
- Type AA breaktank
- Bright LED display with soft touch controls
- Accurate detergent and rinse aid peristaltic dosing as standard
- Drain pump
- Patented DUAL flow wash pump, reduced power while retaining wash efficiency
- Three selectable cycle options plus special application cycles options
- Cycle times between 70 & 240 secs, including special cycles
- Cycle times can be tailored to site requirements
- Selectable energy saving mode
- Selectable thermostop ensures optimum rinse temperatures
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle at end of service
- Surface scrap tray filters
- Operational self-diagnostics
- Twin traffic light display indicate machine status
- Supplied with one pegged plate, one open rack and cutlery basket
- Suitable for hot (max 50°C) or cold water supply at 2 to 4 bar dynamic supply pressure
- Machines fitted to cold water supplies will not be capable of running repeated short cycles.
- The cycle time will automatically be extended to allow recovery of correct operating temperatures
- Wash temperature 60°C (adjustable)
- Rinse temperature 78°C (adjustable)
- Can be supplied 3 phase