Bring practical sustainable packaging to your food service with this pack of 150 x 37oz Vegware compostable paperboard food boxes.
A grease-resistant, water-based lining and leak-proof webbed corners mean these boxes can be used to package wet food without risk of spills. The sturdy paperboard material also gives these boxes more than enough strength to keep your food protected when in transit.
What makes these Food Cartons Sustainable?
As they're madde from paperboard and features a water-based lining, these food boxes can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you and your customers to send less waste to landfill, instead turning your packaging into nutrient-rich compost that's used to grow plants.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In These Cartons?
Everything from salads and curries to pies and fried food, thanks to the grease-resistant, leak-proof design.
Vegware Paperboard Food Boxes (Pack of 150)
- Capacity 1050ml
- Dimensions 51(H) x 152(W) x 121(D)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 22g
- Colour Kraft
- These cartons are made from sustainably sourced paperboard
- The boxes can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- The boxes feature a grease-resistant, water based lining
- Suitable for serving food at temperatures of up to 160C
- Made In The UK
- The boxes are not microwave, freezer or oven-safe